Forum Cycle Ingenieur de la FST Tanger
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum Cycle Ingenieur de la FST Tanger

Derniers sujets
» Bibliothèque des Livres Eléctriques
Share With Us Your Favourite Movies EmptyMer 1 Juil - 14:22 par hitman06

» un exo d'un systeme asservis lineaire
Share With Us Your Favourite Movies EmptyVen 22 Nov - 12:40 par leon1991

» Bibliothèque des Livres Mécaniques
Share With Us Your Favourite Movies EmptyLun 11 Nov - 15:14 par rabab

» Salut ,svp aidez moiiiii
Share With Us Your Favourite Movies EmptyLun 9 Sep - 8:15 par Hasnae1993

» Comment je peux devenir, un élève ingénieur pour la SID
Share With Us Your Favourite Movies EmptyMar 29 Jan - 9:50 par hammam

» Tout est réalisable sur SolidWorks : Des Exemples
Share With Us Your Favourite Movies EmptyJeu 10 Jan - 13:22 par zoukel

» trcer une carte sous ENVI
Share With Us Your Favourite Movies EmptyJeu 22 Nov - 4:22 par kaanais

» nouveau
Share With Us Your Favourite Movies EmptySam 19 Mai - 4:57 par RANNRJ

» TUTORIEL PL7
Share With Us Your Favourite Movies EmptyLun 30 Avr - 13:44 par yaagoubi

Sondage
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Share With Us Your Favourite Movies

+2
wildblood
Hugo
6 participants

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 2]

Hugo

Hugo
Petit_Bavard
Petit_Bavard

The objet of this topic,Is to share movies that you have seen,not any titles,but these that you can't forget...You know what i mean...So Let's Start :
Fight Club ( Edward Norton,Brad Pitt)
The Pursuit Of Hapiness (Will Smith & His Son Christopher Smith)
...I stop and i let you give more...

wildblood

wildblood
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

for me it's" men of honnor"," beautiful mind", "patriot"(mill gipson) and other.... sorry I don't remember the noun of the actors Very Happy Very Happy

http://ayoub.goi@gmail.com

Abdou_goi

Abdou_goi
Leader
Leader

My prerables movies :
the passion of crise
the green line
Patriot
I walk to remembre

wildblood

wildblood
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

"i walk to remember" a lot of people like this movie but I don't know why the people find it interesting,it's my opinion Basketball

Hugo

Hugo
Petit_Bavard
Petit_Bavard

You Speak about "A Walk to Remember " ? Mandy Moore that's it ? Really so fine and beautiful. Beautiful mind too, The actor name is Russell Crowe, He has so many good movies like Gladiator,The cinderella man, and the famous movie with Denzel Washington "American Gangster" that i recommend to see

wildblood

wildblood
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

"beautiful mind" it's a truths story of an american mathemaicien it's he found the theorem of the dynamics of the point

jiji_fun

jiji_fun
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

yep,"Gladiator" was and still my favorite movie,for the newest movie,i will tlak about "the dark night",actualy i loved it ,especially the actor who played the jocker!!!!!!!!heath leadger.very nice movie.i suggest you to see it

asmaa

asmaa
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

hi every body, sorry if i was not with you from the beginning..i try to answer ur topic hugo : i will never forget " A WALK TO REMEMBER" because it makes me recall somebody Smile
" the kiss of dragon " with JET LI

Hugo

Hugo
Petit_Bavard
Petit_Bavard

Hello people geek
Thanks Jiji to remember me the Dark Knight Movie,actually i'm lookin' for titles to download but i have so difficulty to find some interessting.
I think that Miss Asmaa has something to share with us apart their movies lol! Go go, i think that we are goin' to assist to another romantic history and for this time not Mandy moore is the hero but Asmaa does lol! We are ready Asmaa,Go bounce

wildblood

wildblood
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

I take advantage of this opportunity and I ask you if you know a site of downloading movies.

Hugo

Hugo
Petit_Bavard
Petit_Bavard

Anacom : To download a movie,Use a peer to peer, Take Shareaza for exemple,Configure and start your download,It's so easy than you think don't worry.
http://www.01net.com/telecharger/windows/Internet/partage/fiches/26868.html
For Streaming or Direct Download,I have no idea Sorry

wildblood

wildblood
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

thank you hugo its kind

Hugo

Hugo
Petit_Bavard
Petit_Bavard

You're Welcome Anacom cheers

asmaa

asmaa
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

Hugo a écrit:Hello people geek
Thanks Jiji to remember me the Dark Knight Movie,actually i'm lookin' for titles to download but i have so difficulty to find some interessting.
I think that Miss Asmaa has something to share with us apart their movies lol! Go go, i think that we are goin' to assist to another romantic history and for this time not Mandy moore is the hero but Asmaa does lol! We are ready Asmaa,Go bounce

ammm, i see what do you mean Hugo, but it is too early to have a love story .. i still young hhhhhhh

Hugo

Hugo
Petit_Bavard
Petit_Bavard

Anyway Asmaa,You can share Rolling Eyes What a Face I'm just jockin',But we are here if you want to.OKey someone has other movie's title ? i'm still lookin' for more.Who have a title of a romantic movie ? i want too

wildblood

wildblood
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

haahaha we can find a romantic men? just jockin............

asmaa

asmaa
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

Hugo a écrit: .Who have a title of a romantic movie ? i want too

i can give you an indian movie, i know a lot amm for exemple KAL HO NAA HO waw i cant forget it i saw this movie 6 times when i was in high school , really is the top...
and if you want really a romantic movie, there is a moroccan one , i think that you know it " alborto9ala lmora"

Hugo

Hugo
Petit_Bavard
Petit_Bavard

Thanks Asmaa,Kal Ho Naa Ho The famous movie,I like it So much,I had Seen it, i'm fan of The Bollywood's movies, mostly Shahrukh Khan's movies,But there's some that i always hope to see like Koyla,Dil See and more

jiji_fun

jiji_fun
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

for more romatic film,i can talk about a chineese movie, that i can call it a legend,it is now 2 years that I've seen it, but really it's a film ouffff, "Memory of a geicha", see and enjoy it

asmaa

asmaa
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

"memory of 3wicha" or" memory of a geicha"?

jiji_fun

jiji_fun
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

la dawia Very Happy
memory of geicha

Hugo

Hugo
Petit_Bavard
Petit_Bavard

Thanks Jiji,I'll see it sooner. If you have more,Please write to me all titles,I want to see more movies this Days off

asmaa

asmaa
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

you're welcom,in fact i'm what we call in french"cinéfile", so i watched a lot of movies,have you ever seen 88 minutes ,nice movie,there's also a new film "law and order",with alpaccino and robert deniro,so great movi

jiji_fun

jiji_fun
Membre_Actif
Membre_Actif

sorry it's jiji who write the recent message"you're welcom,in fact i'm what we call in french"cinéfile", so i watched a lot of movies,have you ever seen 88 minutes ,nice movie,there's also a new film "law and order",with alpaccino and robert deniro,so great movie"

Hugo

Hugo
Petit_Bavard
Petit_Bavard

LoL If it's jiji's Message,why Asmaa...Anyway,thanks a lot, i know for 88 minutes, So insignificant this movie, i didn't like it,anyway i can't say you have no reason to like but you can if it is to your liking.I want to share some titles too,euuh The legend of bagger vance (Will Smith & Matt Damon),The notebook,Primal fear(Edward Norton & Richard Gere)So beautiful movie,A beautiful mind (Russell Crowe)...No Comment,Will hunting (Matt Damon & Robbin Williams)...No Comment too,Finaly The Shawshank Redemption(In Fr : Les évadés)(Tim Robbins & Morgan Freeman).I'm sure that you'll like this movies because they were the best in Hollywood over this last years

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 2]

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant